Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

General

Browse the Community

Resource Library

The Resource Library contains documents related to our products, software, IoT projects, and general tips.

740786 471

Knowledge Base Articles

Knowledge Base Articles are product related resources written by our Apps Team Experts.

2460764 7531

Recent content

Sort by:
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Answer: Question: What is the efficiency of the SMP converter in PSoC? Response: The efficiency of the SMP converter in PSoC is about 50%. Show More
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Question: While programming my PSoC using socket-mode ISSP, I get a failure. What can be the possible cause of the failure? Answer: When using socket... Show More
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Answer: Question: Can CSD UM slider detect multiple touches?Response: No.  By default, the CSD User Module does not support multiple touch detection ... Show More
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Answer: Question: Can sinusoidal waveform be used as reference clock signal for Clock Buffer or Clock Synthesizer?Response: Any shape of Waveform ca... Show More
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Question: I can't download the my firmware (the .rom file) onto my CY3650. When I download the file "test.rom", Why does the PC pop up a message sayin... Show More
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Question: What are the step-by-step instructions to run firmware on CY3650? Answer: For detailed information on how to use the CY3650 development kit... Show More
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Question: Are there IBIS/SPICE models for the CY7B923/933? Answer: There are no IBIS models for these parts, but there are SPICE models. These can be... Show More
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Answer: Question: Why SL811HS Host controller  doesn't detect my device? Response: If the firmware was developed based on the SL811HS application note... Show More
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Question: Why do some communication standards use 8b/10b encoding? Answer: 8B/10B encoding ensures the correct function of the link by providing the ... Show More
Anonymous
Knowledge Base Articles
Question: What are my options of downloading the firmware to the chip. Answer: There are three ways to download the firmware (1) Firmware download f... Show More
Category Information

General

Community Information, Technical Blogs, Community Member Programs, our Resource Library and our Knowledge Base Articles (KBAs).