Suspected counterfeit PVT422S

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
softweather
Level 1
Level 1
5 sign-ins First like given First question asked

Hi,Click to expand Click to expand Product category Click to collapse Product category

I have two shipments of some Photovoltaic Relay PVT422Spbf. The product marked as "836P" matches the datasheet drawing and looks original. The product marked as "1120" does't match the datasheet because some of the dimensions do not match.
The datasheet I used is from June 02, 2015 if I am not mistaken. Can you please tell me if there is a newer revision of that document for the PVT422Spbf?
I understand that it is impossible to give a confirmation of the originality of the products from the photo. But could you please tell me if the PVT422S product marked as "1120" could be similar to the original?
All materials in the attachment. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Eugene

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

In order to process your request fastly, I request you to email your query to the email id given here."counterfeit@infineon.com".  This is  special cell from Infineon which address such issues.

Thanks and regards,

AZIZ

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
AZIZ_HASSAN
50 likes received 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will look into it and keep you posted as fast as possible.

Thanks and regards,

AZIZ

0 Likes

Hello,

In order to process your request fastly, I request you to email your query to the email id given here."counterfeit@infineon.com".  This is  special cell from Infineon which address such issues.

Thanks and regards,

AZIZ

0 Likes