IR2110 Pspice Model

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
HuTer
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First question asked First like given

Hello,

I'm not able to download the Pspice model for IR2110 from the website, " the web site encountered an error." 

Anyone can help?

Thanks,

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Abhilash_P
50 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

I see  that you are facing issues in downloading the IR2110 pspice simulation model. 

Please find attached the model. Let us know if you need any additional details regarding the IC. 

Regards,

Abhilash P

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anshika_G
First question asked 50 likes received 250 replies posted

Hello,
Thank you for posting on Infineon Community. 

The site doesn't seem to work at the moment.  It would be appreciated if you please try after some time.
Meanwhile, you can explore our online simulation platform TinaCloud; the IR2110 model is available in it. Also, you can look at the design examples of IR2110, which you can find in Simulation Tools . Please click on the link given: https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/power/gate-driver-ics/ir2110/#!simulation

Thanks and Regards,
Anshika

lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Abhilash_P

Hi,

I see  that you are facing issues in downloading the IR2110 pspice simulation model. 

Please find attached the model. Let us know if you need any additional details regarding the IC. 

Regards,

Abhilash P

0 Likes

Thank you  alot Abhilash P,  hope this one is the newset version.

Regards,

0 Likes
Abhilash_P

Hi Huter,

The attached model in my previous response was downloaded last week. The current model is being updated which you might get it after few days. You can use the model in my previous response for some basic simulations, but for finalizing the numbers please use the latest model from the Infineon website. 

The attached model can be used for the preliminary draft numbers. 

Regards,

Abhilash P

Thank you for this clarification. 
Your response was very helpful.

Regards,

0 Likes