Gate Driver IC 1EDI60H12AH

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
SaranChaurasiya
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello,

There is an issue while designing the gate driver using 1EDI60H12AH. In the design I am using bipolar power supply (+15/-8V). The schematic of the designed gate Driver using 1EDI60H12AH is attached with this query. The problem is that IC is not turning ON even though the VCC2/ VCC1 are both in the limit to make the IC to turn ON. ON output side a negative gate signal of -8 V is showing when input pulse is from MCU is appeared on IC input. Kindly suggest the solution. or provide some application note so that I can make the gate driver using the same.

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
NisargShah
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First reply posted 5 sign-ins

Hi..

Kindly check attached Application Notes.  AN2017-04 is to be referred if SiC MOSFET is being used. 

For App Note No. AN2014-06, Please refer page nos. 6-9.

Hopefully, it might help you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
lock attach
NisargShah
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First reply posted 5 sign-ins

Hi..

Kindly check attached Application Notes.  AN2017-04 is to be referred if SiC MOSFET is being used. 

For App Note No. AN2014-06, Please refer page nos. 6-9.

Hopefully, it might help you.

0 Likes
AZIZ_HASSAN
50 likes received 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi,

Thank you for posting at Infineon community.

Can you please share the CRO result of pulses and gate output to understand more. Also, may I know whether you are testing without any switch as load on driver?

BR,

AZIZ

0 Likes