Finding alternatives for AUIR2085STR

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
shamap
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello,

Please provide alternatives for AUIR2085STR which are in stock. (Half bridge Gate driver power supply)

part URL: https://www.mouser.in/ProductDetail/Infineon-Technologies/AUIR2085STR?qs=z4XQqHkgcr1kYaZV8%2FjBQA%3D...

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Anshika_G
First question asked 50 likes received 250 replies posted

The product is available and can be ordered with the help of Infineon's sales team for which information is shared to you. 

Best Regards,
Anshika

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anshika_G

Hello,

As of now, I am not able to find any alternative for AUIR2085S having half bridge configuration. The ones that are available are not available for new designs. 
I am in touch with product marketing team, will update you soon for the availability of AUIR208S. 

Can you please tell the orderable quantity?

Best Regards,
Anshika

0 Likes

Hello @Anshika_G , orderable quantity is 100. Thanks.

0 Likes
Anshika_G

Hello @shamap @Janmay ,

Please contact our sales team for ordering.
Information on whom to contact has been provided to customers. Kindly go through it,and let me know if you have any more concerns.

Best Regards,
Anshika

0 Likes

Hello @Anshika_G , what is the alternative part number  for AUIR2085STR ? Its out of stock on all sites. Please let me know the alternative part numbers. Thank you.

0 Likes
Anshika_G

The product is available and can be ordered with the help of Infineon's sales team for which information is shared to you. 

Best Regards,
Anshika

0 Likes