Error in infineon driver 2EDF7275F. Unknown parameter 'MinADel'

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First question asked First reply posted

Hi, 

I recently installed the driver 2EDF7275F for Simetrix from the infineon website. There´s an error that appears many times that says "Unknown parameter 'MinADel'". 

And the download brings two archives .lib, one is the 2EDF7275F and the other is named  "BaseComps_SIMetrix" and I don´t know what is the second one.

Hope someone can help me.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hello,

We have found that there is a problem with the model file and will share you once it is fixed. Thanks for letting us know.

Thanks and regards,

AZIZ

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
AZIZ_HASSAN
5 likes given 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello,

Can you please share the error image here and the file which you installed.

Thanks,

AZIZ

0 Likes

Here you are

807108_0-1687785162730.jpeg

And the file is download from here in simulation models: https://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/power/gate-driver-ics/2edf7275f/?tab=~%27simulation_models#!...

I´m using the simetrix one

0 Likes
AZIZ_HASSAN
5 likes given 250 sign-ins 100 solutions authored

Hello, 

I am working on it. Please give me some time.

Thanks,

AZIZ

0 Likes

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Looks like there is some problem with model file. We are still checking it internally. Please give me some time to get back to you.

Thanks and regards,

AZIZ

0 Likes

Hello,

We have found that there is a problem with the model file and will share you once it is fixed. Thanks for letting us know.

Thanks and regards,

AZIZ

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hello,

PFA of the SIMetrix lib file which must be attached to the library file in order to run the simulation file. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused due to missing file in the library and I hope this solves your issue too.

Thanks and regards,

AZIZ

0 Likes