Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
The_Thor_Bucket
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked Welcome!

Hello, 

I want to use this component in my project but ı should have some informations. Can you share schematic design examples to use in altium program? Although this component is a new product, it is not in stock.

Can you help me to supply this integrated? And who can I meet to about this issue?

Regards 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Vishnu_Nambrath
50 solutions authored 100 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello, 

Are you checking for the Altium library file for 2ED2410-EM? If yes, Footprint and symbol are available on the product page. 

Regarding the availability of the product, the best option would be to get in contact with one of Distribution partners, or contact the Infineon sales office in your region to discuss the above topics. 

Regards 
Vishnu N

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Vishnu_Nambrath
50 solutions authored 100 replies posted 5 likes given

Hello, 

Are you checking for the Altium library file for 2ED2410-EM? If yes, Footprint and symbol are available on the product page. 

Regarding the availability of the product, the best option would be to get in contact with one of Distribution partners, or contact the Infineon sales office in your region to discuss the above topics. 

Regards 
Vishnu N

0 Likes