Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Noraneko_0901
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted 5 sign-ins First question asked

Regarding the AUIR2181S gate driver, some online trading companies list it as a discontinued product. However, when I checked this product on Infineon's official website, I could not find any mention of it being a discontinued product or EOL. What is the actual production status of this product? Please let me know. Also, if this product is eligible for EOL, could you please introduce the last buy situation and recommended successor model? I would appreciate it if you could answer.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Abhilash_P
50 likes received 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hi,

Please order this part on our website. It is not obsolete. We are still providing this part for our customers.

Regards,
Abhilash P

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Abhilash_P

Hi,

Thank you for posting on the infineon community.

The product AUIR2181S is provided on request. The product has reached its EOL. Will update you with the exact date. 

Regards,
Abhilash P

0 Likes

Thank you for your reply.

I checked the Infineon website again, and as shown below, the tube type is listed as NRND, but the tape and reel product is active.

Noraneko_0901_0-1703487305474.png

IR2181S - Infineon Technologies

I received a comment that it is EOL, Am I correct in assuming that this information is correct?
I would appreciate it if you could answer.

0 Likes
Abhilash_P

Hi,

Please order this part on our website. It is not obsolete. We are still providing this part for our customers.

Regards,
Abhilash P

0 Likes