2EDF7275F / LTSPICE model

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
whyy
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First like given Welcome!

Hi community.

I have a problem with simulation and don't know how to solve it. I got the .model file for 2EDF7275F from here (2EDF7275F - Infineon Technologies) but I can't seem to run the simulation.

I've changed this part before running: 

whyy_0-1643076845496.png

This is the error message:

whyy_3-1643076957775.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
Pablo_EG
First question asked 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hello whyy,

Thank you for posting on Infineon Community.

We understand that you are facing issues when using out gate driver model in LTSpice.

Unfortunately, the downloadable package does not include the LTSpice library called "BaseComps_LTSpice".
Therefore, even if you call the include statement for it, the model will not be usable in LTSpice.
The package supports TINA, SIMetrix and PSpice.
Please use one of the above instead of LTSpice in order to run simulations of this model.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Pablo

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Pablo_EG
First question asked 250 sign-ins 250 replies posted

Hello whyy,

Thank you for posting on Infineon Community.

We understand that you are facing issues when using out gate driver model in LTSpice.

Unfortunately, the downloadable package does not include the LTSpice library called "BaseComps_LTSpice".
Therefore, even if you call the include statement for it, the model will not be usable in LTSpice.
The package supports TINA, SIMetrix and PSpice.
Please use one of the above instead of LTSpice in order to run simulations of this model.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Pablo