1ED3461MU-12

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Vaibhav
Level 1
Level 1
5 likes given 5 sign-ins First like received

In 1ED3461MU-12 driver IC, RDYC Pin can be used as a input as well as output but in datasheet output current has mentioned but input current not mentioned in it. I wanted to know the input current for RDYC pin. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
AZIZ_HASSAN
50 likes received 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi,

Thank you for posting at Infineon community.

I clearly understand that the maximum output current of RDYC logic pin is given as 10mA, and input current is not given. For input current, as long as you connect the pin to maximum 6.5 V with proper pull up resistor (please refer to data sheet circuit diagram), the IC will work fine.

Another reason is, these pins have internal high impedance. So, as long as you adhere with prescribed voltage and resistor value, the IC will work fine.

I hope you understood.

AZIZ_HASSAN_0-1655467832128.png

BR,

AZIZ HASSAN

View solution in original post

1 Reply
AZIZ_HASSAN
50 likes received 5 likes given 250 sign-ins

Hi,

Thank you for posting at Infineon community.

I clearly understand that the maximum output current of RDYC logic pin is given as 10mA, and input current is not given. For input current, as long as you connect the pin to maximum 6.5 V with proper pull up resistor (please refer to data sheet circuit diagram), the IC will work fine.

Another reason is, these pins have internal high impedance. So, as long as you adhere with prescribed voltage and resistor value, the IC will work fine.

I hope you understood.

AZIZ_HASSAN_0-1655467832128.png

BR,

AZIZ HASSAN