As per the shared datasheet your requirement can be specified as:
1. Repetitive peak off-state voltage = 2400-2800V.
2. Max avg on state current @Tsink 85 = 3180(double side cooled), 1610 (single cathode side cooled)
3. rms current @25 = 9290A (double side cooled), surge current = 67kA (@0.6 Vrrm), operating temperature -40 to 150
Based upon above data, I would like to recommend you following Infineon products. Please have a look at it.
- T2160N28TOF VT , Vrrm, Vdrm = 2200 - 2400V, Itavm = 2400A@Tcase85, Itrms = 5460A@Tcase=55, operating temp -40to125.
- if you want Itavm rating to be above 3000A: TN3401N36TOF VT, Vrrm, Vdrm = 3200 - 3600V, Itavm = 3560A@Tcase85, Itrms = 5600A@Tcase=55, operating temp -40to125.
Please do revert if you want any other information
Thank you for your support.
I think that two Thyristor Discs you suggested aren't high speed Thyristor Discs because of too long tq.
The tq of T2160N is 400us and the tq of T3401N is 300us.
Incidentally, the tq of R4680E is as follows.
What do you think about my opinion above?
If my opinion is right, please let me know the model number of Thyristor Disc again.