Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Sajal
Level 1
Level 1
First reply posted First like given First question asked

Hello,

How do I get the 5th Generation CoolSiCTM 1200V Schottky Diodes without any packaging? We are a radiation and reliability group interested in doing radiation experiments on these devices. For the ions to be able to hit the device, we need open devices without the packaging. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Sajal 

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
1211Shukla
100 replies posted 10 likes received 25 solutions authored

Hi,

I am attaching list of Diode bare dies available as you asked for the diode first. To get these you can contact any distributor i.e. Mouser, Avnet. You may have to place special order with them.

Regards,

Rishabh

View solution in original post

4 Replies
1211Shukla

Hi,

Let me check, will get back to you.

Regards,

Rishabh

0 Likes
1211Shukla

Hi,

We are not providing  CoolSiC™ Schottky Diodes bare dies. Bare dies are only available for OptiMOS™ and StrongIRFET™ 1200V and 600V power MOSFET

Regards,

Rishabh

Hello Rishabh,

Nice to hear back from you. We would be interested in OptiMOS™ and StrongIRFET™ 1200V and 600V power MOSFETs. Could you please tell me how we can get those bare dies? Thanks.

Best,
Sajal
0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
1211Shukla

Hi,

I am attaching list of Diode bare dies available as you asked for the diode first. To get these you can contact any distributor i.e. Mouser, Avnet. You may have to place special order with them.

Regards,

Rishabh