Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hi,

I am trying to drive a a pair of ADC conversions at 100kHz. I have a PWMSP001 set up at 100kHz, edge aligned, 50% duty cycle and start at initialization. It's not connected to a pin. I have an ADC001 set up like example2 (two groups, 1 channel per group, enable all), no gate, external trigger on rising edge, enable background arbitration. I have the period event connected to the adc trigger in signal connections.

When I run it, it never hits the breakpoint ant the beginning of the interrupt routine. If I send a ADC001_GenerateLoadEvent, the interrupt routine breakpoint fires just fine.

What's wrong and how can I trigger the pair conversion at 100kHz?

Also, it looks like the interrupt routine gets called for each result rather than each start request. Is there a way to tell which conversion happened (by group or channel)?

thanks,
jerry
0 Likes
2 Replies
Not applicable
Another data point for what I am doing. I also have trouble getting the RTC001 app set to trigger on each second to hit the interrupt routine breakpoint. Same is also true for a SYSTM001 timer set up for 20ms repeating.

So there seems to be something more fundamental here.

jerry
0 Likes
Not applicable
jerrys wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to drive a a pair of ADC conversions at 100kHz. I have a PWMSP001 set up at 100kHz, edge aligned, 50% duty cycle and start at initialization. It's not connected to a pin. I have an ADC001 set up like example2 (two groups, 1 channel per group, enable all), no gate, external trigger on rising edge, enable background arbitration. I have the period event connected to the adc trigger in signal connections.

When I run it, it never hits the breakpoint ant the beginning of the interrupt routine. If I send a ADC001_GenerateLoadEvent, the interrupt routine breakpoint fires just fine.

What's wrong and how can I trigger the pair conversion at 100kHz?

Also, it looks like the interrupt routine gets called for each result rather than each start request. Is there a way to tell which conversion happened (by group or channel)?

thanks,
jerry

Do you have problem using ADC002 with PWMSP001 at 100kHz triggering? Do you aware of erratum ADC_AI.008?

BR,
Zain
0 Likes