Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
biczelki
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First reply posted First question asked

Używam dwa pakiety DAVE 4.4.2 i Vim 8.2.2871 ("vi" editor). Po krotkotrwałym zablokowaniu dostępu do wspólnych plików. DAVE odrzuca opcję -z stacksize=...
Znajdzie się jakaś rada?

I am using the two packages DAVE 4.4.2 and Vim 8.2.2871 ("vi" editor). After briefly blocking access to shared files. DAVE rejects the -z stacksize = ... option.
Will there be any advice?

BBi
0 Likes
2 Replies
Vasanth
250 sign-ins 500 solutions authored First question asked

Hi,

Could you please share the steps to re-create the issue ? How did you block access to shared files ? Kindly share the screenshot of the error you are seeing.

Best Regards,
Vasanth

0 Likes
biczelki
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored First reply posted First question asked

Według mej najlepszej woli i pamięci "vi" zajął wyłącznie plik a "DAVE" chciał kompilować lub odwrotnie.Myślę już o tym by usunąć "DAVE", ".metada" z katalogu roboczego, ".settings" z katalogu projektu. Albo jeśli pamiętasz powiedz mi gdzie znaleźć "log file". Może tam znajdzie się rozwiązanie.
W każdym razie "DAVE" określa z góry właściwości czagoś co nie istnieje na ten moment i jest łaskaw to pamiętać. Bandyta jeden!!!

By my best will and memory, "vi" took only the file and "DAVE" wanted to compile, or vice versa. I'm thinking about removing "DAVE", ".metada" from working directory, ".settings" from project directory. Or if you remember tell me where to find the "log file". Maybe there will be a solution there. In any case, "DAVE" predetermines the properties of something that does not exist at the moment, and is so kind to remember it. One bandit, Rogue !!!

BBi
0 Likes