empty App Selection view

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
bachfanl
Employee
Employee
with Dave 3.1.6 incl latest app&example lib update, my App Selection View remains empty - even when opening an existing Dave-CE project or creating a new one.
Pls advise.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Not applicable
Hi,

Assume that you are not the 1st time installing Dave and the App Selection View was not empty before. Did you empty the local library store or create a new one before updating? You may refer to the previous post on how to keep different local library stores (http://www.infineonforums.com/threads/390-Fail-apps-download).

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes
bachfanl
Employee
Employee
Hi Sophia,
thanks for your response.
What do you mean with "empty the local lib store"? Delete the contents of the D3LibraryStore folder?
I renamed D3LibraryStore to sth else and created a new, empty D3LibraryStore folder. Then I restarted Dave3. Check for updates delivered "no updates were found" and my problem with empty App Selection View persists.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi,

Could you pls provide the snapshot of the existing contents in you D3LibraryStore folder (Go to >Help>Uninstall DAVE App/Example Library)? Attached is an example view.

134.attach

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes
bachfanl
Employee
Employee
Uninstall DAVE App/Example Library, followed by re-install solved the problem.
Is the Uninstall procedure mandatory for each update or only as workaround in cases of empty Apps Selection view?
0 Likes