emWin SEPS525 display

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Taylor70
Level 3
Level 3
First solution authored 10 replies posted 50 sign-ins

Hi all

I have a question about the correct screen to use with the emWin_SEGGERGUI library in DAVE

I can't find a display that fits arduino pins on an xmc4700 like a shield and has the SEPS525 controller 

So my question is are there any other compatible controllers that I could use - I know the SEGGER_GUI library has the ability to select "other" for display controller but how does this affect the code itself?

e.g using an lcd display with a different controller, how does emWin know what controller and if its compatible 

Cheers 

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

I add the GUISEGGER Library test project in attachment.

This example demonstrates how to use the GUI_SEGGERLIBRARY APP to display text/graphics on the OLED display of the HMI satellite card. Please refer to it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
LinglingG_46
500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted 10 questions asked

1: You can choose the display which support SPI to compatible with emWin_SEGGERGUI library in DAVE.
2: It is not necessary to fit the arduino pins, you can connect the interface manually.
3: The emWin libary has no relationship with the display controller. It is a middleware library.
4: The important thing is that you should config the display depending on the controller datasheet if the company doesn't offer the config file.

0 Likes

Hi @LinglingG_46 

Thanks for the help

I've configured a tft display (using the "other controller" paramteter). However, I'm getting some errors in the user defined callback functions. I'm not sure if I've configured these wrong 

Taylor70_0-1670452050802.png

Taylor70_1-1670452112900.png

Taylor70_2-1670452128987.png

These are the errors im getting. Have I configured something wrong? 

Thanks for the help 🙂

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

I add the GUISEGGER Library test project in attachment.

This example demonstrates how to use the GUI_SEGGERLIBRARY APP to display text/graphics on the OLED display of the HMI satellite card. Please refer to it.

0 Likes