Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

User2235
DAVE™
HI,

How to use CR2 from CC80 to reset the CC81 timer. This way control the phase between CC80 PWM and CC81 PWM.

Ari
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,Whenever I include a call to vsnprintf(..) in my code I end up in the BusFault_Handler handler in Startup_XMC4500.s and never reach main().Stepping... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello everyone,first of all I would like to apologize if this is posted to the wrong section, I am not sure whether to put this here or into the micro... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Sir,I want to reboot the XMC4500 by programming how can i do that? Also i want to use the timer which are the example project from which i can take he... Show More
User2235
DAVE™
Hi.Some Microcontrollers can be configured to generate an interruption when the receive line become idle, generating this way an interrupt after the l... Show More
User2235
DAVE™
Hi.I'm testing the UART001 app using the XMC4500 Relax Lite kit. Configuration: baud: 115200 Stop Bit 1 Data Bits 8 Transmit Fifo size 16 Receive Fifo... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
hello,The Trigger Limit from Transmit and Receive FIFo is inverted.That means, the Trigger Limit for Transmit is set in RBCTR ...is this a bug?nice gr... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Do any of the example projects make use of cached PMU0 flash or has anyone set up their system to use the cached flash, yet?
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,Is it possible to make the debugger thread aware when using RTS001?Currently everything shows up under "Thread [1:1:ARM]" and if I pause the debugg... Show More
User2235
DAVE™
I`m using the DAVE 3.1.4.The procedure to download the web server project for relax board using DAVE 3->Help->Install Dave Apps/Example library is not... Show More