Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi All,Is it possible to monitor program executions speeds / times within the DAVE / Tasking debug environment using J-link ?Thank you in advanceAaron Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
The SEGGER GUI library has to be listed above the math library (m) in project settings.- Press >Project >Active Project Properties >C/C++ Build >Setti... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I may need to migrate my code and Apps from DAVE to Keil uVision 4 sometime in the future to allow me to look at code execution speeds in the Keil deb... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi guys, any body can help how to measure the 3 phase ac signal in XMC4500?or convert the analog(AC signal) to DC signal. is it possible to use ADC001... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi all, I have a big array with 1000 element. But I can only see the first 101 element of the this array in the what expressions. Is it the... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Is there a way to apps that have been created within a project to the latest version that exists within the library?I am using the XMC4504-F144x512 AB... Show More
User6793
DAVE™
Hello.We are trying to keep a DAVE CE project in our VCS (Perforce), but are running into problems if another user that originally submitted the code,... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I have configured the ADC001 App to acquire 9 analogue channels (8 channels in Group A and 1 channel in Group B) with NVIC002 configured to generate a... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I imported the DAVE App "ADC001_Example2" but was unable to run it in the debugger due to a "Debug UI" error. I may have accidently made changes to t... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
After adding DBG002 to a project and compiling it with uVision the following linker error is displayed.The undefined symbol is not defined anywhere in... Show More