Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
I often arrange the 'S/W App Connectivity View' block diagram to be logical and clear so I can easily find each App and see the links between them (DA... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I often need multiple instances of an App in my project and generally their configuration is identical apart from I/O pin allocation.It would be reall... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
The Hexagon Development Kit uses the XMC4500-F144x1024-AA and my final target pcb uses the XMC4500-F100x1024-AB.Unfortunately both seem to be missing ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I need to output a PWM signal on the XMC4500-F100 pin P5.1 (CCU81.OUT32) .Unfortunately, P5.1 is not listed within the pin assignment list of the CCU8... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
The XMC4500 reference manual (Table 25-10 ) defines the following pins...P14.12 34 J1 23 AN/DIG_INP14.13 33 H4 22 AN/DIG_INP14.14 32 H3 21 AN/DIG_INP1... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I have just upgraded DAVE and found the 'USBVC001_VCOMSerial_Example1' App has been changed from the xmc4500 AA step device to the AB step device.This... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I have just updated my code to use the latest 'USBVC001' App (1.0.10) instead of an older version (1.0.2). This App calls the 'NVIC_SCU001' App.Howeve... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I tried it but it seems to be undefined. What is the name of such a function in Dave3/XMC4500 please?

Thanks!
User6793
DAVE™
Hello.Our company recently decided to switch from the phased-out TI Stellaris LM3S series uC to the XMC4500Setting up the Dave3 IDE and starting testi... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I am using GPIO macros in my project. The macros are defined in GPIO.H.I manually placed a copy of the GPIO.H file into my project from C:\DAVE-3.1\E... Show More