Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
DAVE™
hello,i would do as follows:An RTC-Event (every second) Clears + Starts a Timer from CCU4 Module. I have added follow Apps:- RTC (--> + NVIC_SCU001)- ... Show More
User2235
DAVE™
I changed the XMC4500 for a XMC4400 in the Relax kit board, the Jtag works using the EWARM, but I can`t use the debuger with an DAVE-3 project because... Show More
User5327
DAVE™
Hi all,my problem:I have PWM with period 1s and duty 50%.and I need neverending loop where in each compare match (0,5s; 1,5s; 2,5s; ...) will be set s... Show More
User2235
DAVE™
Are there any examplo and project demo for the XMC4400?

If not, what is the schedule for that?

Ari.
Anonymous
DAVE™
If you are connecting from a protected network or using VPN type of connections, change the connection settings to “Direct”:Go to >Windows>Preferences... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
are there any apps to reprogram the cached Flash at runtime ?
Arno
DAVE™
The ADCCH001 APP does not yet support the integrated gain of XMC1000 products so far. In order to set the gain with respect to the ADCCH001_Handle, yo... Show More
JanHasenbichler
DAVE™
Hi,I imported ADCSYNC_Example1, set up the pins I wanted to use and it worked without any problems. Then I wanted to change some things and tried to c... Show More
JanHasenbichler
DAVE™
Hi.I have already programmed a bit with the XMC4000 Hexagon and DAVE and now my task would be to write a file to a USB-Stick. So I imported USBBL001_E... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,i think i found a bug using quadSPI, if i want to send more than 64bits of data. The MSLS always goes high after 8 bytes (64 bits) have been tra... Show More