Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

User6412
DAVE™
All DSD Apps disappears when I create the project for XMC4500 stepping AB, but for stepping AA there are 3 Apps available. Why? Stepping AB dosen't su... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Due to TASKING debugger performance limitation, it shows max 100 elements of an array at once in "Expressions/Variables" view.For an array with more t... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
The help on each App is generally very good but the 'App Configuration Documentation' tends to describe the configuration parameter name instead of wh... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Are there any tools for viewing the RTX task information in DAVE? I am getting a stack-check error and need to figure out which task is blowing up. ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
The DAVE_Init() function can fail to initialize an App. I experienced this problem with SYSTM001 (see http://www.infineonforums.com/threads/827-SYSTM001_Init%28%29-function-stopped-working-after-changing-App-interrupt-priorites... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I have installed the latest App updates. Is there a simple way to use a new, updated app in my project? I have used them by deleting hte old app fro... Show More
User6412
DAVE™
Hello All,I think the problem I want to draw attention is very common for Dave Apps. It is pretty often the situation when the given App should be add... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
HI,i tried to change the index file of webserver_4500_relax_kit example and add some operation.when i reload the web page in the navigator. the change... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
If you want to completely remove the DAVE project from the DAVE CE workspace as well as the stored project from local workspace folder, you need to ch... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,I am using XMC4500 controller and using the FLASH002 Dave app to write a Page in controller's Flash.I first wrote 256 byte of data on some locat... Show More