Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi all, I just transfer my design from XMC4500-F144x1024 step AA to XMC4500-F144x1024 step AB device. But I can not find CNT001 app when open a D... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi All,Many of the DAVE examples and apps specify variables of type uint8_t and uint16_t. I am just migrating from the 8 bit 8051 world to the 32 bit... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi all, I'm using XMC 4500 and DAVE 3 for my project. For layout issue, I use USIC2CH0 and P5.0 to P5.4 as my SPI output. But I can not assi... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi ,I'm starting using Dave3 and i found it wonderfull, my problem that i need to include a library which the path into the project. thanks for help; Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I need to have a non blocking netconn_recv function in lwip (using ETH003 component in DAVE with XMC4500), So I changed to 1 the LWIP_SO_RCVTIMEO def... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I have a complex design: 26 ADC channels, 6 external mux ADC, 40 GPIO and two channels of SPI.The solver is now, very, very slow. I tried manual pin... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi everybodyWhen I want to debug some source code, I get the following error message:Using Debug Target Configuration: Target: Infineon Hexagon Applic... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,I have a problem.The dave Aps have disappeared from the App selection view and the Dave Apps help has also disappeared!I had this problem before... Show More
User6412
DAVE™
Hello!Every CCU8x slice has 4 outputs (2x Compl. Outputs). But there is no App to configure 4 PWM outputs (2 x complementare pairs) pro one CCU8x slic... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
The Infineon DAVE Project import/export function has to be used for all project import/export actions, it can dereference/reference included and libra... Show More