Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,I am using XMC4500 controller and using the FLASH002 Dave app to write a Page in controller's Flash.I first wrote 256 byte of data on some locat... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi, Anyone know how to set compare value in PWM apps?
especially in programming C parts.

Thanks guys,

Regards,
Ali
Anonymous
DAVE™
When I build and try and run the DAVE "ADC001_Example2" App I get the error "Error within Debug UI". Please see attached screen shot.I am using the '... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I know this is a major feature request but it would be really useful if the debugger updated the App config tab data at run time (in a similar way to ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
It would be really useful to add the following features to the 'Manual Pin Assignment' dialog...Filter by App type. For example, only list "IO001" ap... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
My target hardware will be a USB DEVICE using the xmc4500.I am using the USBVC001 Virtual comm port App.I have 2 questions...Must I connect the xmc450... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
When you have a large number of Apps in the 'S/W App Connectivity View' and especially if there are a lot of instances of the same App, it would be r... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
HelloI'm using the XMC4500 hexagon application kit with hmi addon and tried to use the oled display.For this I created a new Dave CE project where I p... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,We are trying to implement XSpy on the XM4500 Hexagon with J-Link LITE. We are using the manual : http://www.infineon.com/dgdl/xSPY_Getting_Started_v1.pdf?folderId=db3a3043134dde6001134ef5f8ff0281&fileId=db3a30433ee50ba8013efa06ef9a48f7&sId=db3a30443fccdddd013fdeb31d8c2938... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
The local library store is a place in the where to store downloaded DAVE Apps and Example Projects.The default folder is “D3LibraryStore” which can ... Show More