Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
I am experimenting with the PWM apps and have found a rounding problem with floats when viewed in the Tasking debugger.My main function sits in a loop... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,and' can start the debugger without kit with Infineon ARM Simulator Debugger if I do this, it remains in the loop the following code (CLPK002 App).... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Is there any apps example (accept running led) for XMC1300 boot kit?
Anonymous
DAVE™
I have been struggling with mouse.After several months of development in Dave, the mouse handling suddenly failed.When I click in source window, I can... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I need to create an analog output signal with DAVE app. Is this possible? I tried it with a IO001 but there I just have functions to read a signal (an... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi All - my first post in the forum - I doubt it'll be my last. 🙂I've just got myself an Infineon Relax board and I'm working through the DAVE tutori... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
HelloI don't find the settings in the SPI001 app (xmc1100) for multiple Chip Selects. Where could I find it and how do I select at Transmission?Since ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Both DAVE Forum and Problem Tracking systems allow 20MB of file size to be uploaded.However, sometimes the upload fails especially when you try to upl... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
In this case I'm already using Eclipse for various projects and have Java, C++, GNU compilers, GDB and many other items (plug-ins) installed. Eclipse... Show More
User5581
DAVE™
Hi All,There is a combination of parameters in the CANGLOBAL 1.0.6 and CAN001 1.0.6 GUIs that lead to the wrong baud rate being generated for the CAN ... Show More