Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi Does anyone know whether some library code exists which implements PR (Proportional + Resonant) controllers?In Dave folders i can find code only fo... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I am looking for a mechanism for my end users to flash the xmc4500 over USB and would appreciate any help or examples for the following...xmc4500 boot... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I'm trying to select app ADC002 1.0.16 for use with an XMC4500-F100x1024, but when I do I get a "failed to instantiate" error message telling me a req... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I changed the RTOS from 8 threads to 16 and rebuilt my project. (Solver/CodeGen/Compile). My IO004_Handle37 disappeared. I ran the Report Generator... Show More
TiYo_4616316
DAVE™
Hi,I am using the XMC1100 Boot-kit. Keep encountering the "TASKING Debugger - Component framework has stopped working" message during debugging (see a... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,I´m trying to start the debugging of the simple Blinky Programm on the XMC 1100 Boot Kit. The code is builded without error.When starting the de... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
hi,I am working on TDA5235 Receiver in my project. I interfaced it with SPI. Using SPI i am able Transferring Data from my controller. But i am unable... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
If you are working on XMC4500 AB step devices, you need to install the AB step patch for the debugger 1st in order to be able to do debugging.Otherwis... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
#include //Declarations from DAVE3 Code Generation (includes SFR declaration)/* To store the conversion result */ADC001_ResultHandleType Result;int... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
You can remove the unused API function to reduce the code size.Go to: > Project > Properties > C/C++ Build > Settings > ARM-GCC C Linker > General > C... Show More