Announcements

Curious on how you can apply DAVE™ to Smart Home Appliances? Register for the ASEAN Smart Home Appliance Webinar here to find out how.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
DAVE™
Both DAVE Forum and Problem Tracking systems allow 20MB of file size to be uploaded.However, sometimes the upload fails especially when you try to upl... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
In this case I'm already using Eclipse for various projects and have Java, C++, GNU compilers, GDB and many other items (plug-ins) installed. Eclipse... Show More
User5581
DAVE™
Hi All,There is a combination of parameters in the CANGLOBAL 1.0.6 and CAN001 1.0.6 GUIs that lead to the wrong baud rate being generated for the CAN ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I am probably doing something wrong here so any advice would be greatly appreciated as I cannot get the PWMSP002 deadtime working I have 2 instances o... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
The current DAVE tool is built on Eclipse 3.7 (Indigo). It is complied and realised with Java 1.6.0_24.1) DAVE is not compatible to Eclipse 4.x (Juno)... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
On trying to add a 6th instance of the NVIC002 app I keep getting the following error...Any help would be greatly appreciated.Best regardsAaron Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,I'm sorry for my english, I'm not very experienced family XMC, I need to create a time base (NO RTC) with every 1ms timer that activates the interr... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
There are many app configuration tab fields that do not have a corresponding API function. For example the 'Passive State' option in PWMSP002.It woul... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I have 2 x PWMSP002 apps running. I would like to start the 2nd PWM on the rising edge of the 1st PWM signal.I thought I might be able to simply conf... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
The code output for putting USIC FIFO, Tx, and Rx registers in the source and destination address fields of the DMA003 app.For example, if USIC1_CH0->... Show More