Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi, Anyone know how to set compare value in PWM apps?
especially in programming C parts.

Thanks guys,

Regards,
Ali
Anonymous
DAVE™
I had a working project which included 4 x NVIC002 and 1 x SYSTM001 Apps.I changed the interrupt priorities of them to 63, 62,61,60 and 10 respectivel... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I know this is a major feature request but it would be really useful if the debugger updated the App config tab data at run time (in a similar way to ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
If the math function is from CMSIS DSP library, the math library is under C:\DAVE-3.1\CMSIS\Lib\GCC.1) Go to Project -> Active Project Properties -> C... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
At the moment each instance of an NVIC App has to be opened to edit it's interrupt configuration.It would be really nice if all NVIC interrupt configu... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
HelloI'm using the XMC4500 hexagon application kit with hmi addon and tried to use the oled display.For this I created a new Dave CE project where I p... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
It would be really useful to add the following features to the 'Manual Pin Assignment' dialog...Filter by App type. For example, only list "IO001" ap... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
When you have a large number of Apps in the 'S/W App Connectivity View' and especially if there are a lot of instances of the same App, it would be r... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
The local library store is a place in the where to store downloaded DAVE Apps and Example Projects.The default folder is “D3LibraryStore” which can ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi all, I just transfer my design from XMC4500-F144x1024 step AA to XMC4500-F144x1024 step AB device. But I can not find CNT001 app when open a D... Show More