Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
DAVE™
You can remove the unused API function to reduce the code size.Go to: > Project > Properties > C/C++ Build > Settings > ARM-GCC C Linker > General > C... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I configured 40 + GPIO pins for my project. I was tracking down bad behavior on one pin, P5.1, using Handle37. It turns out that the code generated ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello

is there any library function sleep/wait ms/us I could use bye default?

lg Phreaky
User5581
DAVE™
Hi All,

Does anybody have experience with or recommendation of a unit test harness that they have used that integrates nicely with DAVE3?
Anonymous
DAVE™
Can the PR register be loaded directly using a DMA transfer when the CCU timer is not running, or does the shadow transfer register need to be used?Th... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I am using a CAP001 and PWMSP001 app on pins 3.4 and 3.5 on the XMC4504-F100x512.DAVE is not allowing using CAP001 with slice CCU42.IN2A and PWMSP001 ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello all2gether,so I'm new here and just starting with a problem 😉 My Dave 3.1.6 runs in a win8 32 Bit guest vmware virtual maschine under a win7 64... Show More
User5581
DAVE™
When using SPI001 [1.0.18] with the XMC4500, I find that the return value of a successful call to SPI001_Configure() returns SPI001_ERROR and an unsuc... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,I'm new to DAVE3 and XMC4500 and trying to figure things out. I have run through the other ADC examples without any problems, but I have an issue w... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
DAVE 3.1.6 has the DAVE 3 User Manual built in. I tried to enter and build this by way of learning a bit more. Because I'm in possession of a Relax ... Show More