Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
DAVE™
when i import a dave project with dave-3.1.8, and the project is bulit without app, when i Look subroutine with F3, it can not work, and "Could not f... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I'm in the process of getting up to speed on DAVE and the XMC4500.I'm moving an application from a Freescale processor the the XMC4500.The old process... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I have 2 instances of the PWMSP002 app. After starting both instance with the PWMSP002_Start() function I find that the 1st pulse is sometimes missin... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
In USB OTG mode, the P0.9 is used as USB ID which determines whether to work as host or device mode.The USBVC001 App only provides either Host mode or... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I have been using the XMC4500 Step-AA device to implement a number of I2S interfaces on USIC0 and USIC1.There is a known bug in the Step-AA device whi... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I have been working on my project for several months and have been generating code and building without problem. Today I generated code for the first... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
The functions USBVC001_SendString and SendData have a maximum size limit of 16 bytes.This is because of the limited size of CDC data at IN and OUT end... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
The DAVE3 SPI001 examples for XMC4500 SPI cover full duplex mode but are one-up from bit bashing - they don't demonstrate using interrupts or DMA to t... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi Does anyone know whether some library code exists which implements PR (Proportional + Resonant) controllers?In Dave folders i can find code only fo... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I am looking for a mechanism for my end users to flash the xmc4500 over USB and would appreciate any help or examples for the following...xmc4500 boot... Show More