Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
DAVE™
Using DAVE 3.1.8 and the latest apps POW001 and TMPS001 does not exist in the AB or AC stepping of the above micro variant.
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,I am using the DAC in Single Value Mode on an XMC4500-E144x1024 -AB.Configuration is done like this: DAC->DAC0CFG0 = 0x84100000; // Single Value... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,seems that the API Documentation for the USBCDC001 App is missing. The link bring straight back to Index of the APP.Does any example project for... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,I need to use a centered PWM with 4 phases. So I've chosen PWMMP001. With two phases I can chose A2 output with a strong driver and sharp edges. I... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
There is a button “Resource Mapping Information” in DAVE 3 tool bar.Behind this button there is a table view of the complete pin assignments, the assi... Show More
Georg_Huba
DAVE™
Announcement, September, 13, 2012Now available for download:A new version of DAVE™, DAVE™ v3.1.8.A new version of DAVE™ Apps libraries, update site ve... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
The USBFU001 App only provides the transfer protocol where host can transfer data to the microcontroller using Kermit protocol. It does not do the act... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,I am using a DAVE project created for Target controller XMC4504F100512. When i selected stepping core as "AB", then app FLASH002 can not be foun... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
HiI hope you don't mind, but as I'm new to this particular forum, XMC4500, and DAVE, I have become aware of several things that would help me a lot to... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,I would like to build a USB app, letting the XMC4500 act as an USB HID device. I added a USBLD001 app and then a USBCORE001. Selecting the USBLD... Show More