Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,Working on a project using DAVE 3.1.8 and the XMC4500. I need a fast software interrupt to do some waveform generation using an external SPI DAC.I... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I have tried a dozen times to turn off automatic updates, but it keeps turning itself back on. I am un-checking "Automatically find new updates and n... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
HiI'm having a problem searching the DAVE Forum. I put in I2S or IIS in the search box (tried also the Advanced search) and nothing comes up. I know... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,I'm using XMC1000 with DAVE for 3~ BLDC Motor Control. Everything works fine with the library-apps. There are options for single-, two- or three-sh... Show More
Georg_Huba
DAVE™
Update, October, 31, 2013Update of DAVE Apps and Device Descriptions.New DAVE Apps libraries (update site v1.0.54) have been published on the internet... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,we are trying to run DAVE inside a virtual machine to roll it out on a larger number of desktop computers at a university. Unsupervised installatio... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi, I am doing a project, I would like to find out. After it is done, I would like to package it into a DAVE app.Do anyone know whether is it possible... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello everbodyI wanted to use LEDTS001 App in my project but this application has disappeared from the list (App Selection View). But when I open LEDT... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Is there a way to upload a firmware in XMC4500 via JTAG without the need to install the whole DAVE3 IDE? I found the following link: http://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/microcontrollers/32-bit-xmc4000-industrial-microcontrollers-arm%C2%AE-cortex%E2%84%A2-m4/xmc4000-development-tools,-software-and-kits/programmers/flash-tools/channel.html?channel=db3a30433784a0400137a707ced309bd... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
All major tool suppliers do support and have easy way to use the libraries configured and generated in DAVE.You can use any of the famous commercial t... Show More