Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
A migration problem may occur if one or more DAVE Apps of the active project do not support the new target MCU device. The reason could be:a) The DAVE... Show More
User7878
DAVE™
Hi,I had try work with SPI and on that i configure the system to work with 3 devices ( LCD, ISOFACE OUT, ISOFACE IN) at the same time, but until now I... Show More
User5327
DAVE™
Can anyone advise me How to use Saturating instructions? (in XMC4500)Is there any application that could do work with Saturating instructions?Is there... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Is routing the ADCCH001 boundary flag to NVIC002 possible?The signal routing window provides a Boundary Flag for Result Regisert A signal option, but... Show More
Caro
DAVE™
HelloI'm using the PWMSP001 to generate a special output and in my case it is necessary to set the output pin to high impedance. The library doesn't g... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
The number of hardware breakpoints is supported by the debug unit of the CPU Cortex-M. For example, the Cortex-M4 in XMC4500 supports 5 HW breakpoints... Show More
User6412
DAVE™
This generated by Dave code writes the Data in to the Transfer Buffer FIFO for I2C communication:while(I2CRegs->TCSR & USIC_CH_TCSR_TDV_Msk) { ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Given a use case where singular app instances need to be initialized independently at startup, or reinitialized during program execution what is the b... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
In order to get the current time from RTC, you need to enable RTC module 1st before calling "RTC001_Clock_GetTime()" API.The code sequence should be a... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Good morning,I have two DAVE projects:One making use of the POSQE001 app (which in turn has a dependency on CLK001/0)One making use of the SPI001 app ... Show More