Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi I'm using the Hexagon Apllication Kit for a school project, but I got problems with the solver-tool, which causes an error if I want to assign pins... Show More
Georg_Huba
DAVE™
Update, November, 29, 2013Update of DAVE™ Apps.A new update site version (v1.0.56) of DAVE Apps libraries is now available for download:- DAVEApps_Lib... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
The ARM simulator does not simulate any peripheral, clock or interrupt. It is just a pure instruction set simulator.
Anonymous
DAVE™
The list of "Programmer/Flash Tools" is available in the internet. Below are some common tools used in the development:1) PLS: UDE/MemTool: It offers ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi. I am new by Dave and XMC faminly. I have XMC4500 relax kit - V1.I have download the Dave3, installed upgrade all etc, and finaly download example ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I have an application that uses a RS485 protocoll.It uses on UART. By start of transmission the transmitter of the external RS485 driver chip is switc... Show More
MichaelG
DAVE™
Hello,I'm using Dave 3.1.8 and 3.1.6 before. But about 2 Weeks ago I got a Project which I created (3.1.6) back from a colleague which used 3.1.8 but... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
A migration problem may occur if one or more DAVE Apps of the active project do not support the new target MCU device. The reason could be:a) The DAVE... Show More
User7878
DAVE™
Hi,I had try work with SPI and on that i configure the system to work with 3 devices ( LCD, ISOFACE OUT, ISOFACE IN) at the same time, but until now I... Show More
User5327
DAVE™
Can anyone advise me How to use Saturating instructions? (in XMC4500)Is there any application that could do work with Saturating instructions?Is there... Show More