Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
How do I configure a SPI port as slave using Dave App? The options are all for Master side. I have two XMC4500 CPUs - one is to be master, then other ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Using DAVE 3.1.8, Keil MDK plugin 4.54, and uVision 4.6 there are issues compiling projects output from DAVE using the plugin.
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello.Has anyone already implemented an authentication to the webserver? It shouldn't allow to open a page if password isn't correct. I found somethin... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello, I am working with XMC4500 and on board codec from ti!. Using I2S protocol I am successful in getting the required SCLK, WCLK. But to use perip... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,how can I change the standard-hostname "lwip"?If I do it in ethernetif.c it will only keep until generating code.Thank you and best regards! Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Dear allPossibly this topic already being questioned, but I want to ask again to make it clearly. I want to trigger ADC scan each time PWM compare mat... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,trying to develop a simple application with Dave3 (v3.1.18) for my XMC4500 Relax Kit using the I2C001 App (v1.0.26), I noted that the documentation... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Any idea how to use Dave to just download an elf or hex to the target.J-Link lite is to be used.Debugging is not needed.Source of the Project may not ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Please make the Apps in the S/W App Connectivity View sticky !This is a Long time issue. Everytime an app is added or removed the view is somehow new ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Dear allthis is my first time to post in DAVE forums. Actually i just started to learn how to use infineon XMC4500 and DAVE apps in 2 weeks. I realize... Show More