Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
We are trying to get the CAN001_Example2 project working with two XMC4500 Hexagon boards and are having some trouble seeing CAN traffic on the bus.We ... Show More
Tobias_Gerber
DAVE™
HI all,Is there any application sample to run un this configuration (USBVC001 with RTOS)?If switched to RTOS (USBLD001 check box), Dave change the App... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I am using DAVE-3.1.8 with all updates installed.I am debugging 'PWMSP001_CNT001_Example1_RelaxKit' on a RelaxKit board, and I am stepping through the... Show More
MaxECU
DAVE™
I have installed the DAvE environment for XMC products, I saw that also Doxigen has been installed. How can I trigger the Doxigen generation from teh ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
In DAVE, you can use Doxygen to generate software reference documentation @ project level in a defined format.However, you can customize the format by... Show More
MichaelG
DAVE™
Hello,Basically my title is the question, what is the difference between IO002 and IO004 both seems to use the same staff inside there defines... (bas... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,at a project I have to send data over Ethernet continously using UDP.While trying to do this I observed that there are only 6 UDP packets sent i... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Dear All,hope you all will be doing great.I am new here and also new in this field.1) I have tried APP IO003_Example1 to blink the LED but it compiled... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
ERU001 is named as "Event_Request_ERS_ETL" which provides External Request_Triger configuration functionality.The ERU001 App provides virtual signals ... Show More