Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

MaxECU
DAVE™
Hi,I'm trying to set-up PWM on XMC1100. For this I use PWMSP001 [1.0.26], but I cannot define more than 4 channels. Is that the device limitation or t... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi everyone,While working with DAVE, the build process takes appox. 2 mins (after every "Generate Code"). for even a small project.Is there any possib... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello everybody,i hope you can help me. For my student project i have to work with the XMC 4500 (Hexagon Kit with all 3 satellite cards) and DAVE. I i... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
1) Check "Use RTOS" in USBLD001 UI2) Change the stack size to 2048 in RTOS001 RTX tab3) Place "USBVC001_Init()" inside the thread function4) Add main ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello, I use LwIP(ETH004) to make UDP-communication on my XMC4500 Relax Kit.It works, but if the Ethernet-connector is not plugged in, then my applica... Show More
MaxECU
DAVE™
In Tasking DEBU perspective, the task panel is available and is showing the project 'TODO'. Is there a way to have the same window in the CE perspecti... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
hi everybodyI've bought the eval kit "Hexagon Application Kit" because it has a motor control interface for a BLDC motor with resolver. The problem is... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
We are trying to get the CAN001_Example2 project working with two XMC4500 Hexagon boards and are having some trouble seeing CAN traffic on the bus.We ... Show More
Tobias_Gerber
DAVE™
HI all,Is there any application sample to run un this configuration (USBVC001 with RTOS)?If switched to RTOS (USBLD001 check box), Dave change the App... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I am using DAVE-3.1.8 with all updates installed.I am debugging 'PWMSP001_CNT001_Example1_RelaxKit' on a RelaxKit board, and I am stepping through the... Show More