Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
I am using 4 synchronously sampled VADC channels @ 1.25 Msps transferred to 4 circular buffers using GPDMA0.In the DMA interrupt (block transfer compl... Show More
User5327
DAVE™
Hi,We have project with approximately 80 apps. We share this project in CVS. Question is which files is necessary to share in CVS?Is it necessary to s... Show More
User7878
DAVE™
Hi there,I´m trying to create some code where is used SPI to communicate with booths ISOFACE ( IN and OUT) and use CANBUS too.But I have some problem... Show More
User7282
DAVE™
I was exploring the file Dave/Generated/src/WEBSERVER001/HTTPServer/httpd.h that contains the cgi and ssi handle methods for the webserver and i found... Show More
Tobias_Gerber
DAVE™
He guys,how can I send "variable data" with all this const declaration?status_t USBVC001_SendByte(const uint8_t DataByte)status_t USBVC001_SendData(co... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi, can anyone advise how to map a potential value using XMC1300 dave apps.For example 5V. I would like to map it to value 0 to 100.If my potential vo... Show More
User7878
DAVE™
Hi,To implement the CANOPEN I need reconfigure the identifier in the transmission messages.I try to change the "CAN001_MessageHandle0_2.Identifier=0x1... Show More
User7784
DAVE™
By add the App "CAN001 [1.0.8]" to my project,i got the error "Unhandled event loop exception" "java.lang.StackOverflowError"and i have to close Dav... Show More
User7784
DAVE™
If i try to add a app to my Project,i got an error: "Resource Management" "HW resources not sharable constraint, Please check, if the device ha... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi I am new to XMC4400 and I have just get started with hexagon kit.and I have just started debugging with xSPY. I am facing two problems:(1) In xSPY ... Show More