Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
I have noticed the "startup_XMC4500.s" file contains Exception Handler definitions that can be overridden by the users own exception handlers.During c... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I have an Infineon XMC1100 development board. I can use DAVE to build programs such as 'Blinky' to build, download and run on the development board. D... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
HiI'm exploring the UART001 examples and have some issues with understanding the setup of the DMA to use with the UART. First of all, the example as i... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,I2C001 [1.0.22] App supports in GUI configuration the acknowledge interrupt, but with API functions you will not get the flag (I2C001_GetFlagSta... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi Friends, I:Dn watchdog example when i run it after counter becomes five it does not reset the program but jumps to the following code...of startup_... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I have already tested the DALI CG app by using DALI_Control_Gear_Example01_XMC12I recognized that some DALI features like random addressing mode or t... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I have noticed in the DAVE project window that this seems to be arranged as the files are arranged in their disk folders. I cannot see a way to, say, ... Show More
MaxECU
DAVE™
i know that is should an easy topic, but ii did not figure out how to link to an existing library file by a DAvE CE project. How to do?
Anonymous
DAVE™
There is no Boundary Flag signal (BFL) connected to NVIC.You just need to:1) Connect the "Channel Event" to NIVC002 Interrupt Node2) Check the GxBFL i... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I have 12 closed projects and 3 open projects in my work space. If I want to switch between my open projects I can right click on a project folder and... Show More