Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi everyone,Do you know whether it is possible or not to create two PWMSP001 in a single project. I tried to create two PWMSP001 and they used differe... Show More
Tobias_Gerber
DAVE™
Hi,I got a board in my hand XMC2Go and did some first steps.Hope, this is the right XMC. It is so small to read it. (Please write the full name on boa... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi
How to test Window Watchdog timer(WDT) in Xmc4500.
User8337
DAVE™
the apps has been updated to DAVEApps_UpdateSite_1_0_62
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi;I am on DAVE3.1.8 using CAN001 version 1.0.8.I'm trying to use the same CAN001 message object (e.g. LMO1) to both receive and transmit. That is, I... Show More
User8337
DAVE™
as the title,I don't know how to solve this question.
User8337
DAVE™
I'm afraid that I will damage the board if I pull the USB power line when I stop debugging the XMC1300 Boot Kit.But I don't know what to do when I st... Show More
User8337
DAVE™
The apps of xmc1300 are the newest,and run well before.But It sometimes meets the condition as the title says,just like the picture 1 fellow.What's mo... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Following on from my previous post (see bottom of this post)I would like to request that when the PWMSP002 app is stopped with the PWMSP002_Stop() fun... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
When use the following commands to change the CSs of 2 SPI001 Controls, both CSs go to zero at the same time for a while.SPI001_Handle0.Config->CESele... Show More