Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi sir,
Can u please provide the application note for XMC4500 ADC .
I am using relax kit XMC4500
Anonymous
DAVE™
When executing tasks that take DAVE 10s-10min to process only a fraction of the CPU and memory are used.Is it possible to increase the number of threa... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,I use the portable version of DAVE and i have installed some external plugins, which I will used furthermore.So, how can I update to the new vew... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,how can i figure out which controller types really fit with an App?Example BLDCBCH03 -> XMC1300 have a lot of types with different functions and st... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,i have succesfully installed the Keil µVision Plugin in Dave 3.1.8.When i try to finish the generation process, there comes an error "Error copy... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I have a Relax Kit, and have been trying to figure out how to trigger an interrupt on the falling edge of a Button 2 press.I have tried using a CNT001... Show More
MaxECU
DAVE™
In my project I link to a library (lib.a) and to me seems that the compiled binary file is not really optimized in terms of size. Is there a way to op... Show More
User8363
DAVE™
Hi,in order to measure speed in my brushless motor drive, with resolver, I have to use timestamp feature of DSDRV001 APP, but I'm not able to set cor... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I created a project (namely xmc4500EasyStartProject through application Wizard with DAVE IDE - DAVE3, but I've got compiled error:"arm-none-eabi-gcc.e... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I need to protect a routine from re-entrancy, which may be called from the main loop and from ISRs. My routine itself is dependent on the services of... Show More