Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
If you would like to run a particular function (eg. MyFunction_SRAM()) from PSRAM to enhance the code execution speed. You can make some changes in bo... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,i tried to use RTOS001 App for my Application and i am not really satisfied by the underlaying RTX. So i took FreeRTOS (newest Version 8.0.1) and m... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Dear Infineon team,This feature partly relates to my previous post....http://www.infineonforums.com/threads/1859-Feature-request-A-single-place-to-configure-an-App... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
In DAVE Support Portal "Release Note Update" webpage, click "Update Information for DAVE v3.1.10, build 2014-02-26" to open "DAVE Update Information, ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi, i have some questions regarding the DAC.I use the DACWG002 App on the XMC4500 RelaxKitLiteWhen i set the repetitions to 1, the LUT lengt to 1000 a... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Please have a look at the image It's DAVE 3.1.10 which bugs me last time very often.What can I do in this case? Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,there is an example Project MODBUS001_Example1. But i can not find the App MODBUS001.Is there a speccial download or what do i have to do to see MO... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi All,I am planning to offload the processing of the UART receive and transmit characters from the processor by using the GPDMA.My receive and transm... Show More
User5327
DAVE™
Does anyone know about some program or addon or plugin for dave, which can check misra rules during write a code (during develop)... somethink like as... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi All,Sometimes the 'Manual Pin Assignmen't dialog does not list some pins that should be available to an App.For example, the IO002 App would normal... Show More