Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
How can I affect the assignment of the first message object assigned to a CAN node?It seems that the first logic message object assihgned to the firs... Show More
User7902
DAVE™
Hello,i've made a Dave Project with ADC002 containing 2 channels and a PWMSVM01 App.The PWMSVM01 App is configured to trigger the DC Link Current Meas... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello I am trying to debug the program downlanded from Infinein website. Now, I have a miniwigger , a XMC4500 board which has a 10 pin JTAG interfac... Show More
User8683
DAVE™
I have encountered the following problems in how DAVE handles multiple projects.1) DAVE does a build all instead of a project build before debug and t... Show More
User8734
DAVE™
Good day,It shall be a silly question: I want use IO003_TogglePort function from IO003_Example1, in different DAVE project. How it can be done best w... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I would like to set / clear the PWMSP002 'Enable Single Shot Mode' at run time but there does not appear to be an API function to do this.Is there a r... Show More
User8487
DAVE™
Hi,i want to use EBU001-App and ETH003-App simultaneous (with XMC4500). After adding the second app (EBU or ETH003), the Resource Management says: "Fa... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi all,i am using XMC2Go (XMC1100) and Dave. In my application i need two PWM putputs and two capture inputs to measure a frequency. Connecting the PW... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
After Building (XMC1100), following Tools will not longer started:-Create Flash Image-Create Listing-Print Size?Where can I activate them again? Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
What will the next version of DAVE cover?Is there currently a means for users to determine what new features, and fixes are going into the next versio... Show More