Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi All,It seems that the "PWMSP002_ClearPendingEvent" function doesn't clear the interrupt status flags if timers are concatenated in the CCU8yCC80/82... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi All,I am looking for a way to save the Tasking debug environment settings without exiting DAVE. For example I need to save the Breakpoints and Var... Show More
User8570
DAVE™
Wondering if there is a Release mode instead of Debug for compiling code for the XMC4500K1024AC MCU?Also, How can I check the optimization level? I wo... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi All,I am looking for information on the following PWMSP002 App function...status_t PWMSP002_SetPwmFreqAndDutyCycle(const PWMSP002_HandleType *Handl... Show More
MichaelG
DAVE™
Hello,how to I use CNT001 to count external input events? How does this work?Or is there a other more comon way?best regards, Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi All,I recently migrated a project containing the ERU001 App from DAVE 3.1.6 to DAVE 3.1.10.When I try to add another instance of the ERU001 App I g... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hey there,I have a Problem with the SPI002-App. I add the app to my current Project, but in the jobx-configuration is the value for the peripheral clo... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,i'm trying bldc motor control with 750w motor control kit. But the motor doesn't run. Initialy it runs for 1 or 2 min and then stops. If I use PMSM... Show More
User5327
DAVE™
Hi,It seems that function "status_t PWMSP001_SetTimerVal (const PWMSP001_HandleType *HandlePtr, uint32_t TimerVal) " dont work well.I am tried this f... Show More
User5327
DAVE™
Hi all,How can I set Rounding mode for data type conversion (float to integer) ?Is it possible?float f_var = 1.6F;int32_t i_var = 0;i_var = (i... Show More