Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
Check out the details from "Indonesia Robo Fest 2014 - Total prize of 60 Million Rupiah to be won!" event page. Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi All,I am wondering if there is an error in the "PWMSP002_SetPwmFreqAndDutyCycle" function when it calculates the timer value if concatenation is re... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi All,It seems the "PWMSP002_Start" function does not work correctly if 2 CCU8y timer slices are concatenated.For example if the concatenated timer i... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Pwm
hiii,Please suggest me which APP has to be used to run universal Motor with PWM for XMC1100..

Thank you
Anonymous
DAVE™
SW that doesn’t require XMC specific configurations of peripherals or system resources like Clock, Systick, etc. can be added to a DAVE project as in ... Show More
User7902
DAVE™
Hello,my Dave3 Project refuses to link. Source of the error is USBBL001_Conf.c:/**********************************************************************... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Pwm
Hiii,Please suggest me what are the considerations to take to calculate dutycycle of PWM,and which Dev APP to be used to run universal motor..Thank yo... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi, I am Pilar. I am trying to debug and RTOS project and I have seen a RTOS and RTOS Windows view in DAVE. But I cannot see anything. Is it necessary... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi All,My understanding of the "PWMSP002_SetTimerVal" function is it allows the timer to be set to a value such that the timer can be started part way... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi All,It seems the "PWMSP002_GetTimerRegsVal" App returns an incorrect TimerReg value if 2 timers are concatenated.For example, the code below sets t... Show More