Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

User5327
DAVE™
Hi all,I have my program in XMC4500... Is it possible to create second new project with only one "user" function();This user function should be in spe... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi, I am using the DAVE app I2S002 with the XMC4500 Relax Kit board. What I try to do is to get half-duplex I2S TX with DMA with both audio channels (... Show More
User8734
DAVE™
Good day, I want to customized Output Waveform, using DACWG003.I can choose between Triangle, Sinus und Custom waveforms.Question is, for last case, w... Show More
User8734
DAVE™
Good day, Each time then I adding new Application (Say DACWG002) to existing project, or change "Signal Connection" parameter, H/W Connectivity view r... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,I would like know how to build a static library with Dave and how to link it with another project.I have tried to make a new ARM-GCC Library for... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi, I'm developing a simple application for sending HTTP get or post request to a remote server. (I have an XMC4500 RelaxKit board)I can't find any HT... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello Everyone,I am new to Infineon and DAVE, so please excuse me if my problem is simple. I am trying to configure the PWMSP003 app using the three ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi ,I am working on ADC_Calibration code in which dave apps are not supported.As per my application,I need to On and off the relays baded on Adc volta... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
There is an option to open "Active Project Problems" window which shows only the error/warning messages of the current active project:Go to: > Window ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi i was working on xmc1100 board for ADC in debug window i seen this message target memory failed.May i know for what reason its coming.Thanks&Regar... Show More