Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi everybody,SPI App only allows a minimum trailing delay of 1 SCLK Period. However I want my chip select signal to go inactive with the last transmit... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi @ all,I am using Dave3 and XMC4500 for a new project. In this case we have four sub-projects which can run for test applications alone. After the t... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Create a DAVE project for XMC4500, add ADC001 (enable 1 channel eg. Channel-AA) and assign the IO001 input pin to P14.1 (indicated as G0CH1 in Table 2... Show More
User8734
DAVE™
Good day, When I adding application to existed DAVE project, I shall push "Generate Code" knob, to create new files in Dave subfolder of project respe... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,I’m using a XMC1302 Controller and I need it to consume as few power as possible.Most of the time the CPU doesn’t need to run so I would like to pu... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,I am new to DAVE and Apps. I have read the docs on a number of the apps and have seen them used in some ways but I can't figure out how to start on... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
There are max. 2 inputs for USIC module 0 & 1 (USIC0 & USIC1) and 4 inputs for USIC module 2 (USIC2) according to Table 4-4 (DMA Handler Service Reque... Show More
User5327
DAVE™
Hi all,I have my program in XMC4500... Is it possible to create second new project with only one "user" function();This user function should be in spe... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi, I am using the DAVE app I2S002 with the XMC4500 Relax Kit board. What I try to do is to get half-duplex I2S TX with DMA with both audio channels (... Show More
User8734
DAVE™
Good day, I want to customized Output Waveform, using DACWG003.I can choose between Triangle, Sinus und Custom waveforms.Question is, for last case, w... Show More