Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,I do not know whether this post is for DAVE forum or XMC one...let the moderators decide..I am using XMC1200 for an intelligent lightning system pr... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,I'm quite new to dave and when trying to explore the USBD_MS_Example (with a XMC4500 Relax Kit). I couldn't change the StorageMedia in the UIEditor... Show More
User9154
DAVE™
Hi,1. I got after the action:View Generate Doc -->This option provided facility to view generated doxygen documentation in Html format. My pc- works ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,who can help me finding the App configuration data?It must be stored somewhere within the project directory but I can not locate it anywhere.I h... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Since a few hours I get the errors: "Error occured while executing solver" and "Solver failed to execute, code generation can not be started" when bui... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
When you have a large number of Apps in the "S/W App Connectivity View" especially there are a lot of instances of the same App. You can do a quick se... Show More
User8734
DAVE™
Good day,

DACWG002 app has "External Trigger" tick.
Is it possible synchronize it from Timer, say PWMSP001?

BR
K
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,I am trying to sue the I2C slave app (I2C003) and can't figure out if something simple is possible. I have 12 boards that I need to address and I w... Show More
User5327
DAVE™
Hi all,I have simple program in XMC4500. It is only one file Main.cHow can I translate it without IDE (without DAVE)?my assumption:1) create new empty... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,I'm trying to send data to my XMC4500 relax kit over UART. For this I want an interrupt function to be called when a certain amount of bytes are... Show More