Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
I am using XMC1200 and would like to know what is the app I should use to generate PWM for the flyback converter switch?
Anonymous
DAVE™
Recently I purchased a XMC4400 kit. Yesterday, I tried to download the latest DAVE. The registration page led me through the registration page however... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello there,is it possible, that I2C does not work properly on the XMC4500?I tried it on several boards (Infineon Hexagon and self developed boards) a... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
You need to follow the steps below to Copy and Paste a DAVE project (eg. RTOS001_Example1) in order to avoid the compilation/building error:1) In DAVE... Show More
User9154
DAVE™
Hi,We can see in infineons AppNotes , that used Hw-Blocks are together connected with lines in any orientation (non-strictly rectangular).Where in Dav... Show More
User8282
DAVE™
Hello.I am working with the Hexagon Starter Kit. I used it some months ago and I think it worked quite fine. But now I have resume my work and I am ha... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,I have just started with the implementation of a MODBUS RTU slave according to DAVE3 app MODBUS001_Example.By using the callback function " MyHoldi... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,I've found an Appl. Note on the infineon homepage regarding a SENT driver on a XC2287.I would like to adapt the correspondig DAVE v2.2 project f... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Does XMC4500 Relax Lite kit support for xSPY? If it can ,any example to demonstrate xSPY?
Anonymous
DAVE™
Always when i start the Tasking Debugger the message No source available for "0x8000eb0() " appeares in the C-Code section.The Dissasembly appeares p... Show More