Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

v_b
DAVE™
HelloI did a quick test with Dave4. After a brief look I like the more user-friendly naming of the apps and various interface items, but I also hit th... Show More
User8337
DAVE™
I want to realize the demo of XMC1300 CCU4 timers slices concatenation using the apps,but the app CCU4GLOBAL seem can't realize more except initialize... Show More
User8337
DAVE™
how to set the correct path,the properity of the file displays "path: /XMC1300-CCU4-Concatenation/MCUINIT/MCUInit.h","Location: E:\DAVE\XMC1300-CCU4... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,I got around my PWMSP001/ADC001 problems by switching to ADC002 and having the PWM service routine queue entries to the ADC. That seems to be worki... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Can I still use code like#if UC_ID == 4206 # define CODRV_CANCLOCK_80MHZ#else# error "CPU type not set"#endif#define CODRV_DEBUGmy first set up leads ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,What is the ideal app to receive an analog signal in the I / O XMC1100, make a treatment / conversion and transmit the Tx UART?BR,Taina T. Show More
DenniesChu
DAVE™
Hi All,Using DAVE 3.1.10 , APPs is V1.0.66 , JLINK Driver is V4.96Customer doesn't work(Title) at above DAVE development system.Do we support it?Thank... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Why can't I select the Portpins 2.2 to 2.9 for digital Input with Dave Manual Pin Assignment?
Kind regards
Ewald
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,I have an issue regarding include file configuration:I need to configure my own include paths under properties -> C/C++ General -> Paths and Symbol... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,I'm starting to develop a project with the XMC1100, but is the first time I use Dave software. My goal is to generate a PWM output with a change... Show More