Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Georg_Huba
DAVE™
A FREERTOS APP has been published on the dave server as contributed DAVE APP. Contributed DAVE APPs are not developed, tested and released according ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi all,I want to transfer ADC003 Results with DMA002 to the memory (dstbuffer). If I want to do this with just one ADC-Group there is no problem, beca... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,I have just started with the implementation of a MODBUS RTU slave according to DAVE3 app MODBUS001_Example. By using the callback function " MyHold... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,I found problem with PWMSP002 app. I tried to use high resolution (8.3333ns) low frequency (500Hz) PWM with dithering. PWM outputs looks bad (it lo... Show More
User8337
DAVE™
It always disappear the pictures below Show More
User8095
DAVE™
Bonsoir,in the moment its neither possible to migrate an older project for the XMC4400 Step AA to the last version of DAVE 3 nor to use Apps in a new ... Show More
MichaelG
DAVE™
Hello(XMC4500 Relax Kit)I tried to change the CS of 2 SPI001 Controlls. Basically it works but I get the Problem that when I change the CS with the fo... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi all,I'm trying to make a program where I use SPI001 [1.0.24]. I want to manually manage the ChipSelect pin. Is that possible to do that with IO004[... Show More
User6383
DAVE™
Hello,I need for me projekt a periodic microsecond timer (32 bit) to get the time between two calls or to generate a delay.Is there a app which provid... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,When trying to run the USBD_MS_Example1 I encountered the followin problem.Startup the debugger for the first time and the SD card is properly show... Show More