Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi there,I'm trying to run the DAVE3 app PMSMFOCSL02[1.0.6] with "2 Shunts", "Voltage Compensation" and "POT measurement" on the XMC4400 Motor Control... Show More
User2235
DAVE™
Hi, I just installed the Dave 4, how can I open examples that was installed with the IDE? Are there examples that use only the XMClib without the Dav... Show More
cbg
DAVE™
Hi,I'm working on an XMC2Go Devkit and am using the xSpy feature. While I am getting some values the refresh / response rate of the xSpy GUI is incred... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
There are two options to install the DAVE Apps libraries / device descriptions libraries:1) Directly in DAVE Go to: >Help>Install DAVE Apps/Example... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,I am trying to configure synchronous ADC conversion for an XMC4500 Relax Kit with DAVE3.The example project "ADCSYNC001_Example1" works fine, bu... Show More
User5581
DAVE™
Hi Sophia,We would like to use the MODBUS001 app with an XMC4500 step AC, but it looks like support is only available forstep AA silicon. Is there an... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi.In Dave 3, I can't create a new instance of ETH003 in a project.In App Selection View, I can't find an ETH003 APP.How can I append a new ETH003 APP... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,I'm doing my first steps with Dave 3.1.10 and I use the Relax-Kit with the webserver example. It work's with DHCP. Now I've changed the DHCP mode t... Show More
huuuynh
DAVE™
Hi!I am trying to build up a project on the XMC1100 Boot kit.Right now, I am looking for a good way to get into DAvE. From learning of the basic stuff... Show More
User9906
DAVE™
Hello,I'm trying to setup an ADC Queue measurement with the ADC_QUEUE app for the new DAVE4 for a XMC4400.Unfortunately I can only select the ADC_M... Show More