Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

DAVE™ Forum Discussions

User8819
DAVE™
Hi everyone,I was trying to use XMCload to flash XMC4400 using ASC bootloader. Download completes but when I recycle board power, program is not execu... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Greetings sir/madam, sir i am using xmc1100 evaluation board and i am using DAVE CE IDE v3.1.8 to program on it Genera... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,At the moment, I need the SPI_MASTER_Transmit function of the dave 4 SPI_MASTER app to work with 8 Bit data. I tried to send three times data like ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hello,
where can I change the Makefile template so that if the "clean" target is called also the listing files *.lst are deleted?
Anonymous
DAVE™
I created a test project to show you this issue, here is a description of the problem:I have a project that is created on my computer and I am able to... Show More
User8337
DAVE™
It reflected this problem "make: *** No rule to make target `../SensorlessFOC_FAN.ld', needed by `SensorlessFOC_FAN.elf'. Stop." when I builded a pro... Show More
User7457
DAVE™
Hi,In Dave 4 when I try to change the editor background color from Windows->Preferences->General->Editors->TextEditors->Background color, the backgro... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi All,I am experiencing a problem with the ADC001 App where one of the 16 channels I am acquiring always returns the count of the previous channel. ... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
Hi,I'm trying to control a 4 wire touch-screen with the XMC4500 Relax Kit.I've used ADC001 to get continious samples from Ports P14.0 and P14.1, one p... Show More
Anonymous
DAVE™
I'm using CAN001-module. I'd like to be able to reconfigure baud rate at run time. So basiclyby stopping node, configuring baud rate settings and rest... Show More